On this page you can find the FIRST LEGO League TMS software to manage scoring at your FIRST LEGO League tournament. This software is being developed by FIRST LEGO League volunteers, and and is the official FIRST INTO ORBIT Scoring software.
If you need support, have suggestions or feedback please feel free to reach out to us. If you are interested in learning more about our setup, the software architecture and how it works, check out our development information.
Read the user guide here. It is also available by clicking Help from within the software (internet connection required). You can also watch a recording of the Webinar that was held on Sep 24th, 2018 (the actual recording starts at 1’30”)
This installer bundles all the components, and installs and configures them for you. After you have downloaded the installer there is no further need for an internet connection. The minimum system requirements for this software are:
- A single computer (laptop or pc, i5 or higher recommended) running Windows 7 or above.
- Google Chrome browser.
- Optional – few more computers/laptops (any brand, all need Google Chrome browser) to split the work among several roles. These computers need to be connected via a network to the computer on which the software was installed.
- You can setup and run the software without a internet connection (only needed for download, and for the user guide).
FIRST LEGO League TMS 2018.1.2.325
- FIRST_LEGO_League_TMS_Setup_2018.1.2.325_x64.exe 206.15 MB 171 downloads
- FIRST_LEGO_League_TMS_Setup_2018.1.2.325_x86.exe 193.59 MB 22 downloads
- Source code
The hosted environment is a ‘cloud’ solution. You won’t need install or run the software yourself, but you will be provided with your own online environment and links to the modules configured for your event. However you will need a reliable internet connection on each device you want to use.
We are unable to support the hosted environment this year.