How cool is it submit a scoresheet digitally? No more papers on a technology festival!
We made a complete application that does just that. And much more….
- Supports multiple users (ie you can use to score multiple matches simultaneously)
- Supports multiple devices
- An easy to use web interface for the tournament scrutineer
- Various ways to export scores
Need a little help? We made a few very short video’s guiding you through every step!View instructions
Would you like to see it in action? You can visit our demo site. It has the most up-to-date code that we have!
If you like to use the scoring software, you can download and install it yourself. Just follow the instructions on our GitHub page: https://github.com/FirstLegoLeague/fllscoring. Here you can also download the standalone executables:
Remember that this software is currently being tested and improved. Use at your own risk. If you find any issues you can submit them on our Github page.
Preliminary AA release
Review release, includes linux binary
- FLL-scoring-windows-V1.01.exe 27.13 MB 72 downloads
- FLL-scoring-windows-V1.exe 27.15 MB 47 downloads
- fllscoring-linux-v0.6 29.28 MB 20 downloads
- Source code
There is no bigger compliment for software designers then users loving the product. We had some great feedback already and we want everybody to be able to use this solution. At the moment a Pilot is being run by FIRST offering the software to a select number of partners.